Monday, June 27, 2011

Transactional Analysis - with Dr VV John

It been long that i have posted any thing on blog . But this time i have a unique science to discuss on .

TRANSACTIONAL ANLYSIS.

How crucial it is to know why we speak & behave the way we speak 7 behave (confusing isnt it?).

Alot of experts talk about different sciences & experiments that have happened on human being.
In the scientific era that all of us are into , isnt it imperative that we have a definite answer to these questions.

In the quest of learning my self & people around me . To support my research on political negotiations, i have started my journey with TA. Will keep sharing with all of you my learnings , & hope that it have a postive difference to all of you.

With Gratitude
Yogesh

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    transactional analysis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    therapy in Manchester

    ReplyDelete