Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2 - With Arthur Carmazzi

Got up LATE…….., So reached the training room LATE, & then ……………. DC RAP was waiting for me……………
Danced to Arthur’s tune ………. & everyone laughing….  LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Now the show begins…………………….
We were assigned a task of presenting a part of content of earlier day (Day1).
I had to present on “WHY YOU ARE RIGHT”, “BLAME” & the “NO BLAME ZONE”.
My presentation was the fifth one, before that while my other colleagues were presenting, I had few doubts too. Primarily from the end user prospective or may be the marketing point of view, however that went  negative for them . Few of them stuck up and the presentation did not go well for them.
Then it was my turn to present and trust me “MY KARMA” (according to Arthur) treated me the same way.
I fumbled with a concept of Neurosis & Character Disorder………………………. J
I received feedback…………… NASTY ONES …………….. J …………………….
But honestly all of them were so true,…………..
This give me an opportunity to thank all my DC colleagues, who helped me to become better .
 Similaraly we finished all the session by launch……………………………….
AND THE IT WAS THE MASTERS TURN…………………… J
WE BEGAN OUR MODULE 2 “COLOURED BRAIN”
The moment I heard about colored brain, I has a mystic smile on my face….. a thought ran through  my mind…… NOW WHAT IS THE COLOUR OF MY BRAIN?...... I THINK IT’S BLACK….. JJJJJJJJJJJ
Yeah how many of you know? That our brain has different colours……
I am sure when you read this you are going to be zapped. We have 4 colours of brain.
And the colors are GREEN, BLUE, and RED & PURPLE.
To understand better My Brain or (The Information Processor) that I have, I went through a psychometric Instrument on “Coloured Brain Communication Inventory”
Guess what I have a “GREEN BRAIN”…. THE “WANDERER”
Traits that Green Colour Brain has are……
·         Creative problem solving
·         Same problems have many solution at same time
·         People with Green Brain are forward moving, hence can see the “Big Picture” ( and the Screw up with small thing JJJJJJJJJJ )
·         They think non-liner ( so they keep moving…… and highly unstable,,, JJJJJJJJJ)
·         Interactions and exchanging idea is natural to these character
THEN COMES THE “RED BRAIN” …… “THE TIME KEEPERS”
These folks need Clarity of concepts & thoughts…… that’s power for them…..
Guess what? …. Now I understand My DC colleague Colonel Sood is a Red Brain……. He…. He….. He…. He J
& he is amazing to be with………………….
THEN COMES THE “BLUE BRAIN”………. “THE CARE- TAKERS”
These creatures have an emotional base hence blue brain people, process & communicate in FEELINGS…….
Now I guess why my DC colleague Sonali is the way she is……  HE…. HE…. HE…. HE…. HE…. HE…. HE…. J…. ,
However these creatures are great when it comes to multi tasking. Their sequence provides an extra sensitive ability to read and interact with people.
AND LAST IS THE “PURPLE BRAIN” … THE “INFORMATION KING”
Information is king to the people with purple brain. They require so much of information ……. That lead them to take time to take decisions…. However their decisions are accurate too. Also to understand if they go wrong…..
They will find out where they have gone wrong in the process & redesign the new process all over again.

Some Interesting facts….. About Green & Purple brain,
When Green Brain wants quick decisions & New Ideas…… Purple wants information till the core of earth…… I am sure when these color brain individual might interact & do not act intelligent they must be ending up with conflicts………..

Friend I think, all our organizations have Green, Blue, Red & Purple Colored brain employee & hence conflicts, heated arguments, pear pressure exists in our organization.
YEAH….. I still have to confirm, whether I really have Green Color Brain. This will get clear with an other tool…. The DC CARDS…..

See you tomorrow, with more fun & excitement about my learning …… till then keep learning……
DC- Yogesh-India

2 comments:

  1. Dude! where is a video camera when we need one! The DC rap was one for the records...or later blackmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is blue braininteraction with

    red
    blue
    purple and
    green?

    ReplyDelete